April Lockhart

April Lockhart was born on July 4 1995 in seventh grade. She began playing guitar and piano lessons which ignited her interest in songwriting. April's very first song was called Different. She wrote it at 12 years of age. At the age of 14 April, she spent a lot of time writing lyrics and perfecting her musical abilities. After that, she started taking excursions to write with her father, who lived in NY in New York and LA. April included other subjects in her song"Take my Hand. These topics included topics for her friends who dealt with things like peer pressure and disabilities, or even teenage suicidal thoughts. Lockhart is a beauty and lifestyle influencer with a growing following. She is a partner with the popular brand Ilia with whom she has a partnership and is also an expert in the field of lifestyle. Her birthplace didn't come with a left hand, and that is the reason she's what she is. However, that's not all the facts. Lockhart's Twitter profile does not ignore her being disabled, but neither does it concentrate on the fact that she is disabled. The message? We are all more than our physical selves. Our identities are complicated and encompass a variety of elements. Lockhart through a video messages from his Nashville home, states I don't want this to define myself. I'm much more than my physical self. My everyday life isn't directly affected by disability. I lead a normal day-to-day life and discover myself solutions for problems. It's also a part of me, and I believe it should be discussed. Self-acceptance is a lifelong marathon but Lockhart is a true inspiration in this regard. However, she admits to going through periods of feeling insecure about her body, and also feeling uncomfortable wearing some clothing types which exposed her arms. Today, she wears anything she wants. She also posts her pictures to social networks. It's all a process is the key thing I'm not sure if will ever be the end of self-love. However, that is the case with anyone with doubts. I think it's essential to surround yourself with people who are able to discern and understand your heart.

 April Lockhart April p   Lockhart o  April Love Geary  April Love i  April j Geary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emily VanCamp

Bryan Renteria

Leven Rambin